Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday



Lovely day. Went to Cafe au Play, a great kid-friendly coffee shop / gathering place. Had a chai, chatted with some other moms, watched August play with all the cool toys. One of the moms had two little boys- named August (of course) and Arlo (the name of my friend Darcy's new baby). Guess we're on the cutting edge.

Also, while there a woman came up to me and said I looked familiar. It took us a while to figure it out, but we finally came to it - we were at Trinity together. Fun connection. We exchanged info and I'm sure we'll get together soon.

After that, stopped by the Portland Green Parenting shop/cafe/warehouse. They have a club where you can buy local organic food in bulk (grains, produce, meat, etc) and I got the info to sign up.

Other than that, we just played, napped, cooked, and walked the dogs. And didn't lock ourselves in or out of anything.

No comments: