Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kudos to Dr. Chrissy!

In honor of Chrissy, who recently defended her dissertation (passing with distinction!) here are some photos I found last night. A little trip down memory lane!

Graduation!


Amy and Chrissy at graduation (was this some after party/lunch at the Rio?? I forget.)


On the back of this photo, in Joy's handwriting it says, "The first football game at Watkins Mill High School. Score: Smithsburg, 22. Wolverines, 0." This photo really cracks me up. Look at Bobby! And Emily Green!



Getting ready for prom (?) in Joy's room.

3 comments:

CMG said...

Thanks, Aims!!! These pictures are great! We all look so young (and I guess we were). Fun times!

KJC said...

I love it! So fun to look through old photos! And congrats to Chrissy!

jhg said...

The first football game pic cracks me up! What the hell was I wearing? I look 9 years old and am 2 feet tall!!