Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is it the weekend yet?

John and I are going away this weekend, and I can't wait for this little getaway adeventure. We're heading out to La Push on the Olympic Peninsula. Little known fact - it's the westernmost zip code in the US! We're going to do a lot of fishing, hiking, and photography (the beaches are amazing).

I realize it's only Tuesday, I need to be patient. Tomorrow my book group meets (we read good books, but it's also just an excuse to drink wine and get together with friends. John doesn't think it's fair that girls have book clubs but guys don't). The latest book is The Glass Castle, by Jeannette Walls. It was really good, I flew through it. The story is about her totally crazy childhood and dysfunctional (but loving) family. I thought the book would be depressing, but it wasn't. I recommend it!

No comments: