Thursday, May 8, 2008

Paint, round 2

Well, the paint that John got the other day for our bedroom closet doors didn't work out. It was too light-peachy. At least we both agreed! He is in Portland now for work, so I got new paint last night and hope to surprise him with the new (and hopefully improved) painted doors upon his return on Friday.

I didn't start painting after work yesterday because Seasons 1 and 2 of The Office arrived via Netflix. I stayed up until 12:30 watching them. There were lots of episodes I haven't seen, and I totally love that show.

Joy's husband Jim is in Seattle over the next several days for work. We're hoping to see him Friday after work, and then on Saturday. Depending on what he wants to do, I'm thinking we can head to Pike Place Market, and then the new outdoor waterfront sculpture park. And then maybe Alki Beach, near our house. I just hope the weather is nice...

No comments: